How can I upgrade RAM on MacBook?
Looking for a trusted company to buy or upgrade the RAM for your MacBook? You are at the right place now. Apple does not directly sell RAM. You have to buy or upgrade your Mac RAM from a third party. Our more than 13 years of certified and experienced team are always ready to fix your issues related to your Mac device in UAE. If your Mac Device is running well so you don’t need to add or upgrade your Mac Ram. If your work is to produce sounds or any kind of video editing or graphic work then you have to add more Ram to speed up your device.
It depends upon your Mac Model. Either you have a MacBook Pro or MacBook Air. Installing additional RAM to your MacBook is an easy way to boost the speed of your Mac device. Different methods exist to change the Ram in other models because Apple is producing very complex models over the years. We can’t upgrade RAM in 2014 and newer models because their RAM is fixed.
The basic process to upgrade the Mac Memory is almost the same.
- Shutdown your MacBook
- Disconnect the power supply and all external cables and adapters.
- Remove the screws from the bottom of your MacBook.
- Find the RAM and pull both side livers, it will lift your RAM sticks.
- Pull out the old RAM safely.
- Insert the other RAM carefully and push down until it clicks at the right place.
- Do the same process for other RAM.
- Put the bottom case back and screw it carefully.
This is a complete process to upgrade the RAM of your MacBook. If you have any issues related to upgrading the RAM for your MacBook. You can contact us anytime. We are just a call away from you. Get a FREE quote now. Call or WhatsApp us for Expert Advice.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!