MacBook Speakers not working – Mac Sound not working in UAE
Are your MacBook Speakers not working? Check your connectivity and hardware. It may be caused by hardware failure. Our company is one of the most reliable companies in UAE that can repair your MacBook speakers and solve this issue within no time. We are just a call away from you. Get a FREE quote now. Call or WhatsApp us for Expert Advice. We are providing FREE pickup and return services in UAE.
Check your Mac’s sound properly before doing any task to reset. Check mute and unmute and check the volume level.
There are some ways to analyze your Mac sound issue.
- Unplug all external devices like speakers & headphones and disconnect them.
- Turn off the Bluetooth of your MacBook.
- Open System Preferences then Sound > Output > Select your MacBook and uncheck the mute option.
- Check the software update if needed.
- Restart your Mac
- Reset NVRAM (shutdown Mac and restart by holding Command + Option + P + R)
If these ways are not useful for your MacBook your can contact us. Our 13 years of experienced technicians are always ready to fix this issue. We are providing FREE analysis, Pickup and Return service in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, UAE. Customer satisfaction is our first priority.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!